Ready to start creating those amazing Lead Magnets?
Most people hit a wall after they’ve decided on their unique lead magnet and then realize they have no clue HOW to create it.
It can definitely feel daunting but there are lots of resources that can help you create the perfect lead magnet for your brand.
Today I’m going to give you a list of resources to help you create any type of lead magnet from yesterday’s list.
This is part four of the lead magnet challenge Check out the full series at the further reading section at the bottom of this post
However, if this is your first lead magnet I highly recommend you start with a PDF download. At its core the PDF download is a stylized document. But if you want to stand out your download need to be useful AND good looking, more on that later.
35 Resources for Creating a Stunning Lead Magnet
*Some links below may be affiliate links
P.s: Too may links can land an email into spam so my apologies for the lack of active links below.
Free Stock Photos
- Unsplash (my favorite)
Paid Fonts, Photos, and Elements
- Design Cuts
- Creative Market (HUGE marketplace)
- Hungry Jpeg
- Haute Stock (gorgeous feminine photos)
- Ivory Mix (also a great source for girly pics)
Editing your images
- Pic Monkey (Best for image editing)
Creating your PDF design
- In Design (complicated)
- Canva (my favorite!)
Combining and Converting into PDFs
- Small PDF (easy and free)
Tools for Video based lead magnets
- Logitech Webcam (love it and pretty inexpensive)
- Samson C01U Pro Microphone (it’s the mic I love and use)
- Screencast-o-matic recording and editing software (CHEAP and amazing)
- Camtasia (expensive and amazing)
- Video Hosting – YouTube (Unlisted) or Wistia or Vimeo
- Adobe Spark
- Canva (see their beat video/gif maker)
- Audio Jungle (for jingles/music)
- EverWebinar (for evergreen “webinars”)
Creating a Quiz
- Thrive Quiz Builder (what I use)
- Survey Money
Host A Giveaway
- King Summo
Landing Pages and Delivery of Your PDF or Video
- Thrive Architect (all my sales pages and my home pages are built with Thrive Architect)
- GetResponse (Highly recommend as your email service provider)
- MailerLite (I do not use it but I’ve heard good things from blogger’s who have it and don’t want to pay when just stating out)
- Deadline Funnel (So much more than countdown timers, this product makes evergreen funnels possible)
||CHALLENGE: Keep up the momentum, sign up for the resources you’ll need to complete your best lead magnet. ||
Part.2: What You’ll Sell Online?
Part.4: The Creation Resources